Effective May 24, 2018
PestGone Environmental Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PestGone Environmental Ltd may change this policy on occasion by introducing updates. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information We Collect
You are free to explore the Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you call us, fill out a website form, email us, or book a treatment all the data relevant to the job is collected securely in our database. The Information we may collect is:
• name and job title
• information including email address and telephone number
• demographic information such as postcode, property number or name, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Information We Collect
• Providing a quote
• Sending requested information
• Booking a treatment
• Internal Record Keeping
• To improve our products and services.
• On occasion periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We adopt industry standard security processes to ensure your data is kept safe and secure and to prevent unauthorised access or use or loss of your data. By way of example, we use secure server software (EV SSL) which encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
We have made every effort to ensure your data is stored and processed securely.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to External websites
Our website may contain links to external websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy, or want to amend the information we hold on our data files of you then please contact us via the details below.
In addition to the above, you may get in touch with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) if you are concerned about the way in which we are handling your personal data. However, where possible, we would really appreciate you speaking with us first if you have any concerns.
If you would like to discuss anything in this policy or if you want to exercise your rights for information, please do get in touch:
Please write to us at:
Pestgone Environmental Ltd
168 Forest Hill Road